Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 December 2015

GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOU


( Contributor  :  hcp  )

I have reproduced this here, from section :

 " Letters to L&T Employees "

Most likely , a handwritten note sent to the driver who drove SRS / RR / myself

-----------------------------------------------------

2 Oct 1985

To:

Dear Mr..........

The way you drove the car yesterday while returning from Lonavala was bad.   

On one occasion, while overtaking a truck, we narrowly missed being over-run by an on-coming truck.  

This was a case of very poor judgment.  

But for the forgiving nature of the Lord, the company would have lost a Vice-president, a General Manager, a Deputy General Manager and a normally-good driver !


When  God has  forgiven you,  I  do not  wish to  give you  a charge-sheet and  conduct a trial.   

But you must  learn your lesson  and for  that I am  asking  Transport Manager  not to assign you anymore driving duty  for Senior Managers.

As far as you are concerned, please remember that all lives (which you may drive) are equally precious !

God bless you !

H.C. PAREKH

No comments:

Post a Comment